WHAT IS NFC ?
NFC stands for near field communication
its a wireless technology which allows users to transfer data (btw two nfc enabled devices )such as texts or some sort of commands to launch apps in phones or to enable some tasks like enable wifi , alarm , open url ,etc!
usually its available in market like nfc tags or stickers , wristbands ,key chain etc !
it contain small microchips with aerials . this small device has a ability to store a small amount or information and transfer to a near nfc enabled device !
its also use in new computer also see eg here
HP Spectre one review ! see 1:21 that part describe its feature :)!
Hmm nice huaa
there are many web sites which allow users to buy nfc tags and one of the best is
they provide better quality products
- Memory size = 1,024 bytes (1KB) r
- Rewrite Endurance = 100,000 cycles
- Data Retention = 10 Years
- Operating Frequency = 13.56 MHz
- Lockable ability = ” Yes , locking tag will protect data by making the tab read only . Tags can not be unlocked once they are locked ” !
- Operating range = < 2cm depends on device
- Device Compatibility = Compatible with NFC enabled smartphones that have NXP NFC chipset (Read FAQ for more info ) drop in replacement samsung tactiles
Tag Enclosure Specs
Meterial=Rigid White PVC (about as thick as a credit card )
Dimensions = 30 mm disc (1-3/16″-about the size of a US Quarter Dollar coin)
Notes = Waterproof, 3M Adhesive Backing
Key Chain Enclosure Specs
- Gray Plastic
- 42mm x 36mm x6mm
How to use nfc tags ?
- Enable NFC in your device
- Goto app store
- install NFC app from app store
- format the tab
- Create action with the help of NFC app
- write action to you tag
- touch phone to tag .. action happen !
- Enjoy your phone !